Saturday, February 6, 2010

"TV whispering"

CAN'T STAND IT!!! There's something wrong about a loud whisper which is needed to be conveyed on TV. PLEASE STOP THIS AT ALL COSTS! Gawd it pisses me off. The primary offender for me right not is the ridiculous McDonald's ad with the cheap guy ordering a coffee and muffin from a drive through window by whispering so as not to wake his sleeping passengers. His whisper is forced and it sounds like there is something stuck in his throat and he's dying. It bugs me enough to change the channel every time it comes on (which lately is every second ad).

TV whispers seem unproductive to me. Especially in ads because they still have to be so loud. It's fake and unnecessary. So unless they can whisper for real (an unforced quiet whisper) CUT IT PLEASE.

2 comments:

  1. haha I thought I was one of the only ones who got pissed at that!!!

    ReplyDelete