Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Hockey GOLD!"


Team Canada's hockey team has struck gold! This is our sport!!! But after a Wonderful Wednesday yesterday, where Canada won 4 medals all in women's sports... is it any wonder I'm talking about our women's hockey team?

Our girls looked AMAZING! I missed the very beginning of the game but 30 seconds after I tuned in, TeamCanada's Marie-Philip Poulin scored the first goal. Naturally, I kept watching and minutes later, she scored another (Poulin is 18 years old by the way... in case you were wondering...) !!! So naturally, I am kind of involved in the winning of this medal, and should the ladies read this blog, I'd be satisfied with just a pic with one of their medals... no need for the whole thing :p

Our girls won 2-0 after some seriously impressive work by BOTH goaltenders. Great game, and I'm really proud to be a Canadian girl myself, addicted to hockey!

BTW a gold and a silver of yesterday's medals were won in the women's bobsleigh... we kinda did own the podium that day... at least intimidated the hell out of #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment