Wednesday, February 3, 2010

“PJ Jeans”



It’s the newest thing in fashion! And as a fashion person, let me tell you. I am very excited! Ever had trouble finding the perfect pair of jeans? I have been there over and over. And when you finally find the perfect pair you try to ignore the $200 price tag because they are just so perfect and rare!

Fashion outlets have tried to provide options like the denim legging. But if your thighs have a little extra something or you’re just not into the super skinny jean look, you’re out of luck… until now.

Introducing the Pajama jean: www.pajamajeans.com/Default.aspx?bhcp=1

I think it’s genius (once I get over the campy ad)! And if the pockets can manage to sit nicely on the ass… I think we have something here!!!

1 comment:

  1. NO way those butt pockets sit that nice on Pjs lol

    ReplyDelete