Monday, February 15, 2010

"GOLD!"

Congrats to Alexandre Bilodeau, Canadian Freestyle skiier who's awesome performance in the Men's Moguls tonight resulted in Canada's first gold medal of these Olympics... and any winter olympics on Canadian soil. Congrats Alex--I would have broken my neck on the first mogul at the speed you were going!!! Well deserved :)

Canadian's are great on the moguls. Last night Jennifer Heil won Silver in the women's moguls. Go Canada! Now if only we could hear the Anthem!!! Enough with 'I believe' already. That song will never make me cry... but I'd be hard pressed not to tear up when I see one of our Olympians swell with pride as he/she hears the sounds of 'O Canada' fill the stadium.

But I digress, Andrew Mills/The Star-Ledger took this awesome photo of the man of the day :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that we switched just at the right moment!!! Gotta love twitter!!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an amazing guy. i love that he gets to represent canada.

    ReplyDelete